Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Slow Burn Fanart

Thank you to my friend Julie for making the fanart below for me for A Slow Burn. I really appreciate it. I'm not sure why people won't do it for me but thank you so much to the few people who read and reviewed chapter four for me. You have all said how much you love the story and I really appreciate that. I am glad that I get to write something completely different than my other stories and thank you to those who are willing to let me grow and change and try different things instead of writing stories like The Prettiest Thing all of the time. Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think and thank you to Julie for the art below.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love every story you have written and are writing. I only started reading your stories in January and EVERY story I've read so far I love!

I will definitely make you some fan art if you don't have that much but it probably won't be that great.

Ok well I just wanted to say you're a fantastic writer and to be able to write all kinds of different stories is amazing.

-naoise (naoiseowens@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

I sent you some pictures. You had an email address awhile ago posted here and thats where I sent them, hope you get them.

-naoise

Anonymous said...

I would make you fan art, but I don't have the software to do it! sorry! I've tried though. I love A Slow Burn a whole lot. It's nothing like The Prettiest Thing, which is a good thing. Not that I don't love that story, it's just nice to see you write something a bit darker and different. I love the pictures too. They're perfect.

~Michelle
(the fan who loves Brett Dawson, haha)

Anonymous said...

I love Brett Dawson too :D

-naoise

Anonymous said...

I love the fan art. It really captures the story to the T. It's a great story and wonderful art to go with it.