Thursday, June 12, 2008

Joe

I should just go with my first instincts. Below is a picture of Joe from Raven's Ridge who I had in mind when I first started writing his character but I decided to go with another actor because I guess I wanted someone more familiar. This Joe is the true Joe though. Thank you to everyone who read and reviewed the first chapter for me. I suppose I was influenced by One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - one of my favorite movies - since it is also mentioned in the next chapter of Nothing Else Matters featuring Holden and Sarah. I hope to have Part II of Raven's Ridge up soon as well as the Holden and Sarah chapter.

Joe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew of someone who looked a lot like this Joe character at uni halls this year! He was yummy :0

Kina

Anonymous said...

Who is this? He looks so familiar... and yea he's definitely the real Joe. Thats exactly how I pictured him. I also loved the picture of the actress you used for Nora, so beautiful (Hilary Duff, right?)

Just wanted to say that I was searching through a friends facebook the other day and saw that she was friends with a girl named "Ella Scott" I screamed lol. I thought someone had made an account for Ella (since you make all your characters so unbelievably real) but when I saw the profile pic it was definitely not your Ella lol. Just thought Id share that with you:)

I cant wait for the next chapter of any of your current stories! I dont know how you do it. you're currently working on four stories, TNT, A Slow Burn, Raven's Ridge, and Nothing Else Matters. You're AWESOME. I am so envious of your amazing talent, Kate. Never give up on writing,it would be a shame.

Alessandra