Friday, May 30, 2008

A Slow Burn - Chapter One

I was writing and editing the first chapter of A Slow Burn when I was finishing up The Prettiest Thing and I was able to complete it tonight. I was going to hold off posting it but I was just too excited to wait. I wanted to get it posted so people could start reading it and letting me know what they thought about it. The first chapter has a very heavy sex scene in it and this story is going to be more sexually charged than my others so I just wanted to get a fair warning out now. Please head over to AFF.net and read the first chapter of A Slow Burn and let me know what you think. Also, I will be needing fanart for this story if anyone wants to make me an image for the first chapter, that would be so greaty appreciated. I have no idea what I would do without all of you. You are the best readers/fans I could ever ask for. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.

Rob Moseley .... portrayed by Jamie Dornan
Lauren Vandermark ..... portrayed by Bethany Joy Galeotti

Rob

Lauren

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was totally expecting a wait after the Prettiest Thing. This was such a nice surprise! Beautifully written... HOT... I can't wait for the story to continue! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Whaou ! This hot in chapter 1 , I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next XD
Seriously even though it's sexy you already see a beautiful sweet side in their meeting ^^
bulma-veggie

Anonymous said...

You were right; this is different from your usual stories.

This was a good start, and I'm interested to see where you take these characters.

J

Anonymous said...

Excellent start, loved the first chpater - hopefully it keeps going strong!

CAN"T WAIT FOR MORE

Anonymous said...

Greeeeeat start!
You already have me hooked!!
Cant wait til u update again!!

littlewiseone said...

Holy Smokes that was hot! Excellent start I can see so many places this could go and I can't wait to see what direction you take. Now I have to go take a cool shower to cool off. I'm sweating after reading that scene. Excellent writing.

Nhi P. Tran said...

This is really good. Keep up the good work Ma'am!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I go away for the weekend and look at all the hard work you've done. I really like the first chapter. It was hot and sexy, but there was a sweet side to it too. I especially love their banter. Now I'm going to read the second chapter.
-Steph