Friday, May 16, 2008

The Shower Scene

Thank you for so many of the nice reviews I got for chapter thirty-three of The Prettiest Thing. I know I say it a lot but I don't think anyone truly knows how much I truly love it and appreciate it when you all read my stories and give me your opinions and feedback. It makes me so happy to know that there are so many out there who like reading my stories and who enjoy reading them. Thank you to everyone who let me know what you think of Trevor and Joy. That actually was just something I did out of my own curiosity. I already know exactly what is going to happen to them. I just wanted to see what everyone else wanted. Thank you to Tracey for the picture of Brett and Ella below from the PG-13 shower scene from chapter thirty-three - which seems to be turning into a favorite scene for a lot of you. I am already working on chapter twenty-four but I am also working on my next one-shot for Nothing Else Matters so hopefully, I will update something this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sexy pic, hehehe i cannot wait to see what happens next...this story i think is one of the best you've written and out of all the stories i love and connected with the most. heheh!!!

Anonymous said...

Howdy Kate,

I feel so behind. I just got home and it's like one in the morning. So I read everyone's answer to your marriage question and I agree with littlewiseone, victoria, anonymous, amanda, dove, and Steph. To summarize it all Trevor and Joy should have a long engagement until they can actually live together, earn a living, be independent from mom and dad etc.

Wait there is a shower scene between Ella and Brett?! Well now I have a reason to not go to sleep yet until I read and review chapter 33. Thanks.

7years

littlewiseone said...

Whoa. That is one sexy picture. And boy does it remind me of the shower scene. That scene. WOW.
Have a good weekend! Hey you never told us how IKEA was last weekend. I know I'm havinf a delayed reaction right now, but did you get some good stuff?