Friday, February 22, 2008

The Prettiest Thing - Chapter Twelve

Chapter twelve of The Prettiest Thing has been posted on AFF.net and you know the drill. Read it and let me know what you all think of it. This story is progressing nicely and once again, I am proud of this new installment. In this chapter, a painting named Angel by Abbott Handerson Thayer was mentioned and I posted a print of it below. I just want to thank everyone who is reading this story and letting me know what you think of it. It means more to me than you would ever think. Please continue to read and I hope the newest chapter is enjoyed by most. This chapter, Brett begins to find himself become jealous over Ella's new friendships and of Trevor's football future. I am already excited about the next chapter. Thank you in advance for reading and reviewing for me.

"Angel" by Abbott Handerson Thayer

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great chapter! I really liked the "trip" into Brett's mind. You are such an amazing author :)
And to clarify an earlier comment, I don't want Ella to be mean and make Brett jealous - I know that's not her character. All I meant was do exactly what you are - let him see what he'd be missing if he screws this up.
But anyways, GREAT job!! Can't wait for 13!
Sara

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Thanks for the update.

It was great to be in Brett's head for a chapter and to see what he was thinking. I hope he and his dad work things out, they need each other.

I think Brett has a lot more to look forward to in his life then he can imagine right now.

It would be great if after the story is done you could write a single chapter of where everybody is and what they are doing 10 years down the road. With these longer stories I get really interested in the characters and always try and envision them into the future and what their lives might be like.

Thanks! ~HMC

Anonymous said...

Really liked this chapter.

It was nice to see more of an insight into Brett's charecter but bless I feel bad for all the struggle's he's going through with Ella & his dad. I think though things will be looking up soon!

Hope Trevor's big meeting goes well & we get some more interaction with him & Joy soon. Great job as always can't wait for more!

L x

Anonymous said...

Another great chapter. I really think Brett needs to confide in his best friend and let fate move. Right now he is so blocked.

Anonymous said...

Loved this chapter. Liked getting into to Brett's confused little head. Keep up the good work.

Shanna

Anonymous said...

I love the chapter. I love how you wrote what was going on in Brett's mind. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

great chapter with an interesting insight into Brett's mind ^^
Can't wait for the next chapter =D
bulma-veggie

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else that it was good to get inside Brett's head.

J

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm off now to read the new chapter! I'm sure it's as great as usual.