Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ghetto Gospel - Chapter Three

Chapter three of Ghetto Gospel has just been posted on AFF.net. I also tried to post it on Fictionpress.com but was having some problems but I will try to post it on that site as well later. Please read and review. I know that the story is not as well liked as some of my others but I know that some of you are really enjoying it so please keep reading it and letting me know what you think of it. Thank you to Lauren for the fanart of Preston and Jane below and also are pictures of Jerome King and Tim Benedict, the two men who will have their own war between them in this story. Thank you.

Jerome

Tim

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fanart! It's gorgeous. Good job Lauren.

I'm off to read this chapter! I'm very excited lol

Alessandra

Anonymous said...

Great Fan Art Lauren!

Anonymous said...

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! Excellent chapter can't wait to see Tim's and Jerome's reaction to Jane and Preston's relationship ^^
bulma-veggie

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest...I'm really trying to get into this story. I have absolutely no problem with the interracial aspect, and I think the plot line itself is pretty good. I think the hardest thing for me to get around is the language, word choice, colloquialisms, etc.

If it makes you feel any better, Twain's "Huck Finn" still gives me fits. And while I can appreciate a great story, it is the language that gets in the way for me. I'm still not sure why...

J

Anonymous said...

Sorry so late to review!

Amazing fanart - Lauren you are really talented. I'm an executive manager for the graphics department of an advertising agency and your work is better than some of my employees... :)

But to the story - great chapter! I'll be honest, I was skeptical at first, but it's really growing on me. It's not the traditional interracial story. And not that that is all it is - in fact you make it easy to forget that. The plot and characters are great - as always. But when you do bring it up, you do an amazing job with stating major issues but still keeping it light. You continue to surprise us Kate.

I am curious for Jermone & Tim's reactions to Jane & Preston...you are building up to some massive climax, aren't you???

Can't wait for chapter 4 - keep up the amazing writing!

Sara

Anonymous said...

PLZ UPDATE SOON UR KILLING ME HERE! I LOVE THIS STORY, ITS YOUR BEST ONE - WE NEED OUR DAILY FIXS x