Tuesday, April 22, 2008

She's So Lovely

This is so silly of me but I wanted to post this song because I have been listening to it a lot lately and have been writing The Prettiest Thing at the same time. I think the song is fun, bouncy and I think of Brett and Ella when I hear it. The song is "She's So Lovely" by Scouting For Girls. Give it a listen and let me know which couple - of any of my stories - it reminds you of. And just so everyone knows, I am working on chapter twenty-eight but I have no idea when it will be finished. This week is already kind of crazy. Have a good Tuesday, everyone!

8 comments:

littlewiseone said...

Cute song. I think it reminds me of Tyspn and Amy from the Prize towards the end of the story.

Shanna

Anonymous said...

This song gets played ALL THE TIME on the radio here lol.

Paula

Kate said...

Really? I had no idea! lol I had never heard it on the radio before. Hmmmm. I guess I will have to find another song that not too many know :)

Anonymous said...

I thought the song was good the first time I heard it, but when something gets played over and over again, it starts to get to you lol.

Paula

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SCOUTING FOR GIRLS!

This song is one of my favourites and it had actually reminded me of youe story. It probably suits Brett & Ella more though in my opinion.

I LOVE IT!

xD

Anonymous said...

Oh and I hope you don't mind but I was just curious does Brett know Ella is graduating? Has she told him? Just wondering...

Maybe I'm just slow and didn't pick up the part of the story that explained that to me. I'm like that sometimes :]

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate,

"She's flirty turned thirty. Ain't that the age a girl gets really dirty." Haha, I like that line, haha. Believe it or not I have not yet heard of this band or the song. Now it's in my head and I won't stop singing to it. For some reason the song made me think of Violet/Jamie, Lindsey/Matt, and Ryan/Rachel. Introduce me to more bands Kate. Thank you.

7years

Anonymous said...

It made me think of Carrie :)

Is it just me or has a blog update been deleted?

Kina