Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm Yours

After I posted Trevor and Joy's song "Hard to Concentrate" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, a lot of you have been asking me to post the song I imagine being Brett and Ella's. Well, here it is. The song is called "I'm Yours" and it is by one of my favorite solo acts, Jason Mraz. I really love the song and have written a lot of Brett and Ella scenes while listening to it. Very mellow and laid back but with sweet lyrics that I think fit the couple perfectly. Give it a listen and let me know what you think. Also, please review chapter 25. I am beginning to realize that the longer the chapter, the fewer reviews I get and I am not sure why so please read and review. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this song+ Jason Mraz! I think it's perfect for Brett & ella.

Please don't stop with the longer chapters, I love them most. You do such an excellent job at describing ever little detail and I personally love it!
:)

Alessandra

Anonymous said...

Do you prefer I review here or on AFF? Because the last 2 chapters I have only reviewed here.

Shanna

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute song! That's the first time I've heard that one, I've only ever heard a few of his. I like it :)

Anonymous said...

Aww cute song. Perfect Brett & Ella song.

I love the longer chapters, there seems to be more insight into the characters and I love all the characters.

Oh and like was said above do you prefer reviews here or AFF? I mostly leave comments here.

<3