Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Flower Girl - Part I

The first part of The Flower Girl is now posted on Fictionpress.com. My multi-chapter stories usually don't do too well on this site but I love this story so much and I wanted to post it again. Please read and review it for me and hopefully, you will enjoy. I will be on vacation next week so there will be no updates but I hope to come back, brimming with inspiration. Have a wonderful week to come and I will post the instant I am back.

Molly

Hawkin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.

Anonymous said...

Great begining Kate, I love it and cannot wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous said...

Great start i hope it carries on and is successful on the site!

I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Also enjoy your holiday!

Anonymous said...

That's really really interesting, it's so intriguing (is thant an anglish word O.o lol?) I can't wait to read more XD
It's sound irreal and as I'm reading lots of stephen king novels right now, I'm already addicted ^^
buma-veggie

Anonymous said...

That was such a good start! I never read it the first time around I don't think, didn't know about you then! I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens after this. You've grabbed my attention anyways!

Enjoy your holidays!!

L x

littlewiseone said...

I remember when you 1st told us about The Flower Girl. it sounded very interesting and so fart I have to say it is great. I love the suspense aspect. Once again you are changing it up and showing your range. Fantastic.