Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Between the Lines - Part II

The second and final part of Between the Lines is now posted on AFF.net. I already know that some people are going to think that it is rushed and that it is unfinished but that was entirely intended. It had to be if I am already knowing what people will complain about lol. I wrote it like that on purpose. I wanted the ending to be hanging in the air and let people imagine their own ending. Sometimes, the best things are the things left unsaid.

Below is a picture of Wallace and Amelia. Many might know that they are actors from Gossip Girl and as I was writing the scene in the second part about them with the cell phone, this scene from the show - yes, it is my guilty pleasure show - popped into my head and I wanted to find a screencap for it so that is the picture below.

Please read and review for me. I am already working on something... something I do not want to even talk about until the first chapter is complete but as soon as it is to my liking, I will let everyone know and explain why I wrote it. Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone and please review. You know how much it means to me. Thank you!

Wallace and Amelia

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

im looking forward to the unamed thing. but are you going to carry on with flower girl?
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate,

The next story is a surprise. Now I'm more eager and I can't wait to read it. Have a good day.

7years

Anonymous said...

that was great, a nice story with some sadness, darkness and a happy ending ^^
bulma-veggie

Anonymous said...

I really liked Wallace and Hannah's story. It may have been sad but it ended on a hopeful note and one which also gave people the chance to take what they see from the couple.

A secret story? Oh, I'm excited now!

Have a good day Kate!

Anonymous said...

In my mind, they're living happily ever after. Great work Kate. Yet another amazing story with characters I would love to see more of.
-Steph

littlewiseone said...

I love the way you ended it because it is up to my imagination, and believe me you set it up so my imaination can run wild. Thank you for another great story. Now that I see Danny's story is posted I know may get a glipse of Hanna and Wallace and I'm very excited.