Sunday, December 16, 2007

In a Red Dress and Alone Update

I updated the second chapter of In a Red Dress and Alone on AFF.net and even though I said that it is going to be three chapters, I think it might end up either four or five. Next chapter is going to start with some flashbacks of Reed and Cami during happier times since we never really get a lot of those between the couple. Below are pictures of the main characters of the story. Please read the chapter and review for me. Let me know what you think of this short story so far. Thanks.

Reed

Cami

Rory

Maggie

Charlotte

Josh

Rose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ! I almost had tears in my eyes at the end, imagining Reed's face at Panera ....
bulma-veggiefrench fan

Anonymous said...

i saw you have a new update for in a red dress and alone and i'll be reading it right now. i'm sure it's fantastic cause all of your updates are. :) -jL