Friday, October 17, 2008

The Waverly Myth - Chapter One

Once again, I am trying something completely different with this newest story of mine. I know some are pissed off but I took The Beginning of Eden down for editing purposes because I was not completely satisfied with it. I will be posting it again later though when I am happy with it.

In the meantime, this is my newest project. A family epic with plenty of drama and romance. I wrote this story for my mother three years ago and gave it to her as a present – my first completed novel – but since then, my writing has definitely grown stronger and I wanted to rework it. The first chapter of The Waverly Myth is up on Fictionpress.com ready to be read and reviewed. I love this story and I hope a few of you will like it as well. I am excited to be writing this one again.

Please read and review it for me. This story is going to have a lot in it and I hope some are curious to read it. Thank you very much in advance. Happy Friday!

Wes

Betty

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see you posted something new! I liked the chapter a lot and I cant wait to find out what happened between all the waverly kids! Good work, Kate!

Anonymous said...

This sounds great! It's so interesting already and I can't wait to learn more about the characters. Especially Harlow. Please post more soon!

Anonymous said...

It's a great start. I'm excited to read something that's different than all of your other stories. I can't wait to read more. I'm so interested in all of the characters already! Great job!
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna read it later ^^ I send you artworks but now I'm wondering if you still have the same email adress ... I hope so , anyway I 'll see if you have received it or not
Have a nice day bulma-veggie

Anonymous said...

Well apparently I got the fist email so there must be a problem ^^"
Here are the link for my two images normally you can right-clik and save:
>> http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8517/flower3tw6.png
>> http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flower2ec9.png (same in color)
>> http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ghetto2jj5.png

Hey I love this first chapter and to see each character individually ! You really are fan of french movies XD I could recommand you "le pacte des loups" of Christophe gans and as a funny movie (but i don't think it's subtitled coz it's a unique sense of humour) "la cité de la peur" from 'les nuls'; "un long dimanche de fiancailles" from Jeunet; "la mome' ("la vie en rose" I think in english); that's the pity lots of french movie will be hard to translate and sub because of the cultural references like "asterix and cleopatra" or "le diner de cons" .. well i'm talking too much lol

bulma-veggie

Anonymous said...

"the fist email" O.o what was in my mind ??? I mean the "right" email and I don't want to analyze my lapsus loool

bulma-veggie

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting story but I'm glad to read something of yours after a bad week. I cannot wait to read chapter 2.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate,

I hope you're having a good Friday. As I'm typing this I'm having a minor cough attack. I'm sorry I missed "The Beginning of Eden" first two chapters and I know nothing about art on computers or anything fancy like that so I'm no help. Thank you for just writing at all.

7years

Anonymous said...

I love it! I havent review over at FP yet, but I just wanted to post here, and let you kno Im alive!

I can't wait for the next chapter of this, and for whenever you re-post the Beginning of Eden!

Waiting,

Alessandra