Monday, October 13, 2008

The Beginning of Eden - Chap. 1

I have been working on a new story outline for almost three months but I haven’t wanted to talk about it because I didn’t know if I was going to pursue it. But I did and have posted the first chapter of The Beginning of Eden on Fictionpress.com. Please read it and review it for me. I am very excited about this story and a lot of experiences I am going to be writing about are taken from my own life and my friends. Inspiration has struck me and I hope some of you enjoy the introductory chapter. Please let me know what you think. Thank you very much.

6 comments:

Hina said...

I might as well post a comment on here too since I haven't in a while.

I'm so excited for this story, like I am with all your other ones!

The first chapter is my life right now...I'm 22, from a small town, newly graduated, and want to get out and explore the world...and of course, I love my parents too much to do anything to get into their bad books!

Anyway, I hope you continue with this story...my interest has been piqued!

Anonymous said...

This story sounds very interesting. I can't wait to learn more about the characters and to get into the plot!
Please post more soon!

Jen said...

From the first chapter, this story seems to have the ability to resonate with anyone who has recently graduated from university and started to work in the "real world." I only know a handful of people who actually work in the field they majored in...

Anyway, I'm intrigued and look forward to reading the next update. I actually still have to read Ghetto Gospel (congrats on it being pretty well received over on the FP.)

Jen

Anonymous said...

Good start. I wonder how it will envolve. I cannot wait.

littlewiseone said...

I think I'm going to like this story, I already want to know more. . . I can imagine this story going several different ways, I can't wait to see where you take it.

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited about this story. Loved the start of it! Can't wait to see where it goes from here!

L x