Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hamlet

Good morning, everyone. Thank you very much to you all who helped me with the “incident” yesterday. It seems as if the author has taken down her story on fanfiction.net and hopefully, something like that will not happen to me again. A million thanks to everyone who came forward and reported the plagiarism. If I ever have to go into battle, I definitely want all of you watching my back.

Though I am going to take a few days before I update again just to collect myself, I am going to continue working on A Pocketful of Poppies and When Night is Almost Done. When these two stories are completed, I am going to continue my work with Soldier Boy as well as start on a new story that has been in my head for some time now. I have posted the summary below so please let me know what you think. It is going to be a mixture of family drama and romance and while working on the first chapter, I have already fallen in love with my newest main character, Hamlet Abernathy.

Have a lovely Wednesday.

Quarter-Life Crisis by Kate
Hamlet is twenty-five and has just been fired from his job with no idea what else he wants to do with his life. On top of that, his parents are getting a divorce, his father wants to start dating again, his sister is getting out of rehab and moving in with him, and he finds himself falling for Rebecca, his best friend’s ex-girlfriend.

Hamlet

Rebecca

5 comments:

littlewiseone said...

I missed all the action, but I'm happy it was taken care of.

Anonymous said...

Your welcome! I needed to be done. I'm very interested in this new story you're thinking about! I'm excited to read it after all of these amazing stories are finished. I can't wait for the next chapter of both A Pocketful of Poppies and When Night is Almost Done.
~Michelle

Naoise said...

I'm glad everything is better for you. Nobody deserves that done to them.

Now I'm excited about Hamlet's story. (I love the name!)And I can't wait to read more about Poppy and Justin and Sam and Beth!

Nyah_87 said...

Love the new idea, Kate, and I'm happy you got my picture okay.

Quarter-Life Crisis - I love stories that combine lots of characters in one, like The Prettiest Thing with Ella/Brett/Trevor/Joy, and even their parents. Brilliant! I remember some people complaining when you started writing more about Joy and Trevor in that story, but I love when you incorporate everyone.I can't wait to read your new story (when it's posted).

XOXO

Anonymous said...

I dont really know what went down, but im glad its over and done with. Also, im way excited for the new story! Cant wait until its posted!