Monday, November 3, 2008

The Prettiest Thing - Chapter Ten

So, no one was probably expecting this but chapter ten of The Prettiest Thing has been posted once again on AFF.net. I hope people still like this story though with the other stories I have going on right now, I know a lot of people probably forgot about this one. But please, read it anyway and let me know what you think. Also, check out chapter seven of The Waverly Myth on Fictionpress.com if you have not done so yet. Thank you very much to Emilie for the Brett/Ella art and I found those pictures of Trevor and Joy and I just adored them. Hope everyone had a fantastic Monday. I cannot believe it is November already.

by Emilie

Joy

Trevor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I never forgot about this story by the way.

But I missed reading about Brett and Ella and Co.

-Naoise

Anonymous said...

You might not remember me, Kate, but I used to read and comment on your stories all the time. However,I haven't been commenting lately because my computers been acting up.Sorry. :(

Love love love this story, by the way!I've been waiting for chapter 10 for ages now.

Alexandra.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask this in my last comment,but do you happen to know the name of the model who you have as Trevor?Just curious cause he is hot! ;)

Is there any model/actor you have in mind that would be Brett, by the way?Your ideas for Joy, Ella, and Trevor have all been pretty consistant,but I was wondering who you would imagine to play our lovely Brett.

Alexandra.