Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Beginning of Eden - Chap. 2

I know most are probably distracted with the election tonight but if you want to take a break, please check out chapter two of The Beginning of Eden posted on Fictionpress.com. Let me know what you think. I am really excited about where this story is going to go and I hope that you are excited to read. Please leave me a review and I hope no one suffers from politics overload tonight. Thank you very much in advance. I write because I love it but I also write because you guys are the best. I hope you all like this chapter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This chapter is so good. I can't wait for more to come. I also can't wait until the plot begins to develop more. It will be fabulous! I know it!

Anonymous said...

Of course I can take a moment from the excitement of the elections to read this new chapter! I really can't wait for more. It seems like this story is going to be amazing. It's hard to really understand the characters and plot with only 2 chapters up. But no worries, just take your time and write!

Anonymous said...

This was a good chapter! I cant wait to read more and see how the plot and the characters develop.

Clarence said...

Great read, thanks for writing this