Friday, October 26, 2007

The Best Friends

My trip to downtown Chicago this past weekend has really sparked my inspiration for A Fairy Tale and I am currently working on the third chapter. Before you panic, don't worry. I am also working on the next installment of The Prize but the third chapter of A Fairy Tale will be posted first. I am so glad that so many of you seem to like Abby and the fact that Carrie is a mom. At first, she was going to have a son but I decided that a daughter will add more dynamics to a growing relationship between Andrew and Carrie as well as a relationship with Abby and Andrew. In the third chapter of the story, you will meet Jason Crawford, Andrew's best friend, as well as Carrie's best friends, Natalie Seymour and Shannon Gregory. Jason is going to be symbolic of the dragon in fairy tales - the obstacle that the prince, Andrew, must get through before reaching his princess, Carrie. Every fairy tale needs a villian.

Jason

Natalie

Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate,

The villain is very good looking. I really like where you're taking this story and how you've modernize the fairy tales. I'm glad to read that you're spending time with your family in Chicago. I've never been to Chicago so the geography mix up went over my head. I hope your twins are doing good.

7years