Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Schedule

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a good Tuesday. I just wanted to give a fair warning to everyone. I have been extremely busy this week and I am going out of town this weekend. I am not sure if I will be able to update anything until next week. I know, I know. You are all pissed off and I am so sorry. I might be able to finish up part two of Piper's Hidden Kiss before I leave and I am crossing my fingers for chapter sixteen of The Prettiest Thing to be completed by Sunday night. Please don't hate me if it takes me until next week to update anything. I am trying to write but life this week has just been sort of out of control for some reason. Thank you to everyone who has read and reviewed both Piper's Hidden Kiss and The Prettiest Thing. I am glad everyone is enjoying both of these as much as they seem to be. I love you guys. Also, thank you to Alessandra for making the fanart below of Preston and Jane from Ghetto Gospel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to have fun this weekend. I don't know how the weather has been when you are, but it has been very cold here, this winter with lots of snow so keep yourself and the kids warm.

Shanna

Anonymous said...

totally respect your decision Kate! And even though we're going to have to wait a little longer for the next chapters of TPT and Piper's Hidden Kiss, there's no doubt in my mind that it will be worth the wait. I hope everything is well with you and your family.

Alessandra

Anonymous said...

I'm sure whatever you write will be well worth waiting a little longer for! Enjoy yourself & have a great weekend. Love the fanart too!

L x