Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Fan Video

I received an email from Alessandra today, who sends me a lot of fanart for my stories.

"Hello Kate, Since I have absolutely no life, I spent my only day off this week from work making a video about my favorite couple that you've written, Cami & Reed. It was my first video ever, and the program I was using was a little confusing, so it's not that great. I hope you enjoy it and have a nice rest of the day."

Watch the video and please tell Alessandra what you think. This took a lot of her time and effort so please give her your thoughts. Alessandra - thank you from the bottom of my heart.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, thanks for posting my video up on here. made smaller version for you, so it doesn't overlap your links to your stories on AFF.net

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=4c2e6f6060dcf96d397e8f&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Thanks again :)

Alessandra

Anonymous said...

Wow Alessandra you are very talentated, that had to take a lot of time, I see a bright futre ahead of you!

Shanna

Anonymous said...

Alessandra that is a brillent video. You are talented. Keep up the great work. Kate, thank you for sharing that.

Anonymous said...

This is unbelievably creative.. great job!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Awesome video Alessandra. I like how you had the characters voice in the video as well. Cool video editing. Thanks for making it.

7years

Anonymous said...

Awesome video Alessandra. I like how you had the characters voice in the video as well. Cool video editing. Thanks for making it.

7years

Anonymous said...

Fantastic video !! and with movie scenes in it O.o!!!

thanks for making me know this website ^^
bulma-veggie