Sunday, August 31, 2008

Music Inspiration

Below is "With Me" by Sum41, which is the main song and inspiration for my newest story With Me, so please listen to it and I hope everyone likes it. Also, I found a picture that reminded me of Ella reading and another picture of Joy and Millie (Aimee Teegarden). If you haven't read and reviewed the first chapter of With Me, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do so. I know that many of you are extremely busy but I would really appreciate some opinions and feedback. Thank you and let me know what you think of the song.


5 comments:

Paula said...

I've always avoided Sum 41, probably due to the fact that it takes me back to my high school days, when trips to the skate park were always accompanied with them on the soundtrack, but that's a really good song :]

I reviewed over on AFF, but I thought I'd just mention again - brilliant! :D Can't wait for more.

Paula

Anonymous said...

I've reviewed on AFF just now. I also love Sum 41, have done since I was 13 and the song With Me is really cute! (They were my very first concert I saw!)

Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate,

I hope you had a good Sunday. I'm not really a huge fan of Sum 41 but the song you have fits the story/couples. I didn't know those boys could write such sweet lyrics.
I've never doubted your choice of music to your stories.

7years

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate,

I hope you had a good Sunday. I'm not really a huge fan of Sum 41 but the song you have fits the story/couples. I didn't know those boys could write such sweet lyrics.
I've never doubted your choice of music to your stories.

7years

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate,

I hope your Wednesday is going swell. I have a song for Brett and Ella it's called "Run" by Snow Patrol. Not as if you haven't heard of them. I just hope it inspire you for their goodbyes. And I'm listening to Placebo "Every You and Every Me". This song is a dark one. Sorry about pressing enter twice on my other post. I'll try to control myself this time:)

7years