Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sorry!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am fine and I am sorry for not updating anything in the last couple of days. This week has been crazy for me and I am leaving town on Thursday for a four-day weekend so I have been busy getting ready for that. I am sorry for not posting any more of The Prettiest Thing or Sooner or Later but sometimes, life does catch up with me. Thank you to everyone for the song suggestions. I plan to listen to everything this weekend and hopefully, I will be able to write a little sometime soon and post something soon enough.

3 comments:

littlewiseone said...

Have a great vacation. Don't worry about us, you spoil us anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate,

Have fun!

7years

Anonymous said...

You have absolutely no reason to be sorry. Have fun on your break!