Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Pocketful of Poppies - Part Nineteen

Sorry for the lack of updates this week. I have been reading a few books that had been sitting on my nightstand for too long. I finally sat down and worked on part nineteen of A Pocketful of Poppies though, which is now posted on Fictionpress. Please read it and let me know what you think. There is just one more chapter to go and I hope to have it finished by this weekend. I hope everyone has had a good week and I am glad everyone has enjoyed the songs I have been posting for this story. There are hundreds of Justin/Poppy songs so also, a thank you to everyone for their suggestions. And before I forget, I know people have been asking. In regards to art, my inspiration for Justin and Poppy is model/actor Trent Ford and model/actress Margarita Levieva. Thank you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This story is freaking amazing. I cried at the end. Maybe it was just an emotional day for me, but I still cried like a baby. This was the perfect chapter in everyway. You are doing wonders with this story, and I could really see it as a movie. And thank you SO much for telling us the names of the actors. I knew that I had seen Justin somewhere before!
~Michelle

Molly said...

I loved this; I love them. I don't want this story to end!! It's like crack! You've turned me into a junkie, and now you're about to cut off my supply. Meanie! I can't wait to see the next project though. :)

S. Normal said...

Two things: One. I love the story. These are two characters that you could rewrite over and over and they would be always amazing.
Two. Is there any way people can see your stories that are on AFF? Maybe it is just my comp. that is blocking it....

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh!! I hate to know that this story is coming to the end. The ending part was so romantical and I hope that this time her friends, expect Nikki, will accept her decision about being with Justin. If they run off like they did before, then they aren't her true friends to begin. with.

You did an amazing job on this story and I can't wait to the finale.

Luv ya!

~Dove (redrose86)~

littlewiseone said...

Michelle you were not alone, I'm drying my eyes as I type. This chapter was fantastic, amazing, and awesome all wrapped up into one chapter. I laughed and I cried. And I agree with Molly, I'm like she can add more to this story. . . I'm addicted to them, but then again I get addicted to all your characters. I can't wait to see how you finish this up I'll probably be laughing and crying again. And you said you will try to update by the weekend. You shouldn't have said that I will be checking for updates all day! I'm doing the happy dance!

Shanna

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate!

Happy Friday! Haha, Molly's comment made me laugh and I agree with everyone. Best story hands down.

7years

Anonymous said...

http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/q/W/O/theinvisiblepic11.jpg

Not sure if you've seen this pic, but looked perfect to me.