Friday, August 24, 2007

Since few people seem to be interested in any new stories from me, I am trying to work on the next chapter of The Prize. I am not promising when it will be posted but I just wanted everyone to know that I am working on it. I know a lot of people love this story so I am working on continuing it for everyone who wants to read it and has been patiently waiting for a new update. I will see what this weekend brings me but I am trying to sit down and write it. Thank you. I'm glad to see that so many people have embraced Tyson and Amy's love story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've been a reader of your stories for a LOOOOOONG time now. I'm a lurker, sorry. Lol but I felt the need to leave you a comment. We (as in all the other readers) LOVE all of your stories. You are truly a gifted writer Kate. However, when you left we were all very worried and sad. Not just about your stories, but about also about our favorite author. Keep the faith in The Flower Girl and in The End of Eden. (I'm looking forward to both!)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm really glad to hear that you're trying to continue The Prize. I love that story and really have missed the characters. I love all your stories and I, for one, would also love for you to continue with your new ideas too.

Anonymous said...

I'm really happy that you are going to continue The Prize. I'm sorry if you felt pressured into it but really it is just another testimony of how great of an author you are that even after a couple of months people hunger to learn more about your charterers and want to see where you will take them. I have also read the 1st chapter ti Flower Girl. And I'm going to post a comment. I wanted to post a comment that would be really helpful, but since I love your stories and can't think of anyway to make them better I'm at a lost. I will read it again and try now. I'm so happy that you are well enough to write and post that must mean all is right in your world, and believe it or not I was really rooting for you.
Keep up the good work!

Your Faithful reader,

Shanna

Anonymous said...

Hi,
i've gotten really hugged in the Prize and i'm really hopping you'll keep working on it and eventually finnish it.

Avalon