Saturday, May 19, 2007

Strange Conditions

I just posted a new story on AFF.net and Fictionpress.com called Strange Conditions and it is a series of one-shots featuring Grace Sawyer and Devon Hensley, following their growing relationship since Seven Minutes in Heaven. I was listening to a Pete Yorn cd earlier this morning and one of his songs "Strange Condition" came on as I was finishing writing the first chapter and I thought that it would be a good title for their story. I hope everyone enjoys it. I really do love writing Grace and Devon.

I am working on the sixth chapter for The Prize so hopefully, that will be up as soon as it can be. I really am trying to work as hard as I can and I must thank everyone for being as patient as they can be with me. You guys are the best!

Grace

Devon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the stories!

Will there be anymore of Grace and Devon?

I'd love to read more!!