Sunday, May 6, 2007

Finally An Update!

After a long week, I was finally able to find time to write and I updated The Prize with chapter four. I hope everyone enjoys it. I am sorry for the delay but life has a way of sneaking up on you when you least expect it, or even want it to. Thank you for all of the reads and reviews for this story. I still can't believe that there are so many people loving this story. I'm so happy though.

I toyed around with an idea earlier this week of perhaps writing more one-shots featuring Grace Sawyer and Devon Hensley, the couple from Seven Minutes in Heaven and I decided that I really like that idea. I actually started working on the second one-shot earlier so maybe, if enough people are interested, and when I finish it, I can perhaps post it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

please post that one shot i loved the other and the characters definatly deserve another one to know what happens later in life

Anonymous said...

Please post another one shot with grace and devon!I really enjoyed the previous one!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations momma Kate! You deserve the good that's happening in your life. You'll probably create the most creative babies around, haha. Psshh, 23 is definitely not old. I'm gonna go read chapter 4 and that one shot you have.

7years

Anonymous said...

I started reading your stuff on AFF, and then found your blog. I love it, I can sit down after classes and enjoy myself. And this is so much fun because of your pictures, and it helps so much. I'm really liking Amy, she seems to really stand out. Thanks so much, and congrats on the baby!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats on everything going on in your life right now! :) I'm one of your readers from AFF, and I think your stories are some of the best on the entire site. Take your time writing, 'cuz it's your gift. I'll be watching out for more of your stories soon! Take care! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm missing my Templeton21 fix. Wow it is amazing how you can get used to daily updates and miss them so much when they are gone. I understand that you are busy, and the twins are busy and your pregnant. I just had to take a moment to whine, and to tell you how much I miss you.
Shanna

Anonymous said...

i think you should definitly write more oneshots of devon and grace. you truly are an excelent author and i really enjoyed to oneshot seven minutes in heaven