Thursday, May 3, 2007

Seven Minutes in Heaven

I just posted a short oneshot story of complete fluff called Seven Minutes in Heaven. I had taken the babies to the playground today and I don't even know where the idea for the story came from but when I came home, I just sat down and wrote it. I hope everyone enjoys it. It's just something silly but I loved writing it. It made me smile. I was actually thinking of using Devon Hensley and Grace Sawyer for a series of oneshots but I haven't thought too much more about it. I hope to have an updated chapter for The Prize either tomorrow or Saturday. Thanks to everyone for reading my stuff and reviewing. You know how much I love all of you for encouraging me in my writing. I write all of these stories for you.

Grace

Devon

2 comments:

SFC Omicron said...

Whoo! First reviewer on your story, first comment person on your blog!

My review says it all, Kate: a delightful spin on the "quiet girl from afar loves popular boy and ends up loving her back" cliché rolled up in your talent and beautifully handled. Seeing the models so quickly was a bonus as well. It really helped me visualise the story and enhanced it quite nicely.

I don't know why, but I see Devon as a surfer type as well as a soccer type, even more so with his model. I don't know why, but I do.

Great story, Kate! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I really liked this story and I would love to read more One-Shots of those two.