Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Chapter 5 Update

Thank you so much for being patient with me. I finally was able to update a chapter for The Prize and the story of Tyson and Amy continues. Thank you for the support and reviews. It really does help me continue to write, knowing that I have so many readers and fans out there that enjoy my stories like you all do.

I am also working on another one-shot featuring Grace Sawyer and Devon Hensley from Seven Minutes in Heaven since I had many requests for that and I am thinking that I might write a story featuring a collection of their one-shots. I am enjoying writing about all of my current couples. They make me smile. And I'm just so grateful that I can write and post my stories and that there are people out there who want to read them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stories nurture the romantics in all of us. Bravo! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I forgot to say Happy Mother's Day. Sorry I was remiss, I hope it was great.

Shanna