Friday, November 9, 2007

Fairy Tale Art

Thank you to everyone who emailed me these pictures and told me that you saw them and they reminded you of A Fairy Tale. I still cannot believe that people think of my stories so often. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Remember that this story is indeed a fairy tale and therefore, Andrew and Carrie will fall for one another seemingly quickly since it is a common theme in such tales to fall in love at first sight. But don't worry. That doesn't mean that there will not be conflict. There is always a challenge that the hero and heroine must overcome in order to be together. Remember my email is templetonko@yahoo.com. Please feel free to contact me with pictures, music suggestions or private comments about my stories. Thank you!

From Morgan

From Erin

Carrie

Andrew

Abby

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize! The Prize!

Not to bug you, but I would love an update of The Prize! The Prize!

Shanna

Anonymous said...

Abby is so adorable! And I really like the first picture.

Anyways, waiting for updates on anything!

Anonymous said...

No pressure!

Shanna

Christina H. said...

LOVE the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate:

I am enjoying the Fairy Tale and as I have said I love all your stories. I just in particular love The Prize! I guess I am going to have be like Cariad and not read WIPs because I get anxious and frustrated when they are not updated as fast as I would like them to be. You are my favorite author. Thanks for writing.

Judy